Set the visibility and appearance of model objects
Modify the display settings to define how parts and other model objects appear in a model viewview that is represented in the modeling mode
Model view is available also in the drawing mode and it is represented in its own window.
- Double-click the view to open the View Properties dialog box.
- Click Display... to open the Display dialog box.
- Select or clear check boxes to specify which objects are visible in the view.
- Select a representationthe way that the information included in a model is represented visually
option for parts, bolts, holes, welds, construction planes and reinforcing bars.
You have the following options:
Reference line (only for parts)
Exact slotted holes (only for holes)
Exact - no weld mark (only for welds)
- If you are working with cast-in-place concrete structures, and the pour management functionality is enabled :
- In the Cast in place list, select whether you want to show the structures as Parts or as Pours.
- If you selected Parts for the cast-in-place concretecast unit type where the concrete is formed, poured, and cured in its final position
structures, select whether you want to show the parts as Merged or as Separated.
- Ensure that the view is selected.
- Click Modify to apply the changes.