Add a bolt assembly to the catalog
You can add new bolt assemblies to the bolt assembly catalogcatalog that displays bolt assemblies and their properties
The user can add, modify, and delete bolt assemblies.
. Note that the bolt assemblyset of bolt elements that consists of a bolt, a stud, or a screw, and possibly the related washers and nuts
can contain only bolts or studs, not both of them.
- On the File menu, click Catalogs > Bolt assembly catalog to open the Bolt Assembly Catalog dialog box.
- Enter the name of the bolt assembly in the following box:
- Define the other properties of the new bolt assembly.
You can enter a maximum of 30 characters in the Standard box. For all the other properties, you can enter a maximum of 25 characters.
- Click Add to add the bolt assembly to the cataloguser interface for displaying or modifying information in categorized lists
For example, profile catalog and shape catalog are catalogs.
- Click OK.
The Save confirmation dialog box appears.
- Select Save changes to model folder to save the changes in the assdb.db file in the current modelmodel that is active in Tekla Structures
The current model can be a single-user model, a shared model or a working model.
folder, and then click OK.