The Metsec Standard Anti-Sag Bay macrosaved series of actions that includes instructions for a program
Macros are located in the applications and components catalog. They are recorded or created manually and stored as .cs file in a folder defined with the advanced option XS_MACRO_DIRECTORY.
Macros can, for example, be used for creating drawings or reports.
Macros are sometimes used to run an application.
can be used to define round loks/anti-sag bars and eaves braces between selected purlins to produce a standard anti sag system.
Before and after
- Any modification of the selected parts will cause this macro to be updated.
- Most of the data required for this macro is fixed by Metsec and stored in a series of data files supplied with Tekla Structures. Where standard data is not applicable, then certain items can be modified through the Parameters tab of the properties panel, but it is also possible to tailor the data files to individual requirements. This would require assistance from Tekla Structures support.
- Where this standard macro will not define all the supports required, e.g. around door or window openings, it may be necessary to use the Non-Standard Anti-Sag macro. It is possible to combine the two in one bay, by selecting smaller groups for which the standard macro is suitable, and then using the Non-Standard macro to define additional supports individually where required.
- Only one eaves beam may be selected for inclusion in the bay.
- All purlins in the bay must have the same section depth.
- All purlin lengths must be parallel.
- All purlins must have the same offset from the rafter.
Selection order example
- Eaves beam (if required)
- Two or more purlins
- Click middle mouse button