The Metsec Shear Plate(1) part that represents a flat structure
(1) In some contexts, for example in analysis, the term plate object may be used to refer to plates.
(2) plate that represents a steel structure
(2) Plate is mainly used as a connection piece or as a floor plate.
to Hip connection is used to create the appropriate items to connect one or two purlins to a hip rafter.
Before and after
- Any modification of the selected parts will cause this joint to be updated
- Purlin should intersect at the centre of the rafter
Selection order example
- Click middle mouse button