You can export the 3D geometry of the cast units to the Unitechnik format. The result is a text file in ASCII format.
Supported versions of the Unitechnik format are:
Unitechnik format is intended for the production of the geometry of pallet- or table-produced precast elements such as solid, sandwich or double walls as well as panel slabs and half-slabs. You can export cast units consisting of concrete, steel and surface materials. Exporting of reinforcing bars (bent and not-bent), reinforcing barreinforcement that represents a steel bar used to reinforce a concrete structure
The steel bars are usually ribbed and they are used to increase the tensile strength of concrete.
groups and meshes with hooks is also supported.
Exported cast unit:
- Holesmall hollow open throughout a part or assembly that is usually used for fastening parts with bolts or other such objects
Hole is created in the same way as bolts and hole properties are defined in the bolt properties.
- Steel embedbuilding object that represents an object that is to be cast into a concrete structure and that is used to connect structures or as an aid when constructing a structure
For example, a cast-in socket is an embed that is placed in concrete structures to allow parts to be fastened together on site. In Tekla Structures, embeds are typically steel parts and they are added to cast units as sub-assemblies.
- Reinforcing bars, cages also supported (UT version 6.1.0)
- Insulation plate(1) part that represents a flat structure
(1) In some contexts, for example in analysis, the term plate object may be used to refer to plates.
(2) plate that represents a steel structure
(2) Plate is mainly used as a connection piece or as a floor plate.
For details about exporting to Unitechnik, see Export to Unitechnik format.
For details about exporting to UXML and PXML, see Precast Production Export. You can download Precast Production Export from Tekla Warehouse.
For details about Unitechnik export settings, click the following links: