Delete a single grid line
You can delete gridmodeling aid that represents a three-dimensional complex of intersecting grid planes or intersecting grid planes and curved grid surfaces
The grid is defined by coordinates in 3D space. It is shown two-dimensionally on the view plane by dash-and-dot lines. A grid can be rectangular or radial.
It is possible to have more than one grid in a model. For example, a large-scale grid for the entire structure, and smaller grids for some detailed sections.
It is also possible to show grids and grid line labels in drawings, and to modify how they are shown in the drawings.
lines in two different ways. The easiest way is by using direct modificationfunction that activates the mode where the model objects can be modified by using handles
Direct modification enables additional handles and modification options.
Delete a grid line using direct modification
Use direct modification to quickly delete single grid lines.
- Ensure that theDirect modification switch is active.
- Select the grid linesingle line that visualizes a grid plane or a curved grid surface on a view plane
you want to delete.
- Press Delete.
Delete a grid line (alternative method)
This is the alternative way of deleting single grid lines.
- Ensure that theSelect grid line selection switch is active.
- Select the grid line you want to delete.
- Ensure that you do not have any other objects selected.
If you also have other objects selected, Tekla Structures only deletes the objects, not the grid line.
- Right-click and select Delete from the pop-up menu.
- Confirm that you want to delete the grid line.