Delete a single grid line
You can delete gridmodeling aid that represents a three-dimensional complex of horizontal and vertical planes
In Tekla Structures, grids are used as an aid in locating objects in a model. The grid is shown on the view plane by dash-and-dot lines. It is also possible to show grids and grid line labels in drawings, and to modify grid properties in the drawings.
It is possible to have more than one grid in a model. For example, a large-scale grid for the entire structure, and smaller grids for some detailed sections.
lines in two different ways. The easiest way is by using direct modificationfunction that activates the mode where the model objects can be modified by using handles
Direct modification enables additional handles and modification options.
Delete a grid line using direct modification
Use direct modification to quickly delete single grid lines.
- Ensure that theDirect modification switch is active.
- Select the grid linesingle line that visualizes a single grid plane on a view plane
you want to delete.
- Press Delete.
Delete a grid line (alternative method)
This is the alternative way of deleting single grid lines.
- Ensure that theSelect grid line selection switch is active.
- Select the grid line you want to delete.
- Ensure that you do not have any other objects selected.
If you also have other objects selected, Tekla Structures only deletes the objects, not the grid line.
- Right-click and select Delete from the pop-up menu.
- Confirm that you want to delete the grid line.