Show mark frames and leader lines for hidden parts
If a part is behind another part in the drawing so that it is hidden, you can select whether to show the mark frame and leader lineline that connects an annotation object to the related object or point
of the hidden part with a dashed or a solid line.
- On the Drawings & reports tab, click Drawing properties and select the drawing type.
- Load drawing properties that are as close to the ones you need as possible.
- Single-part, assembly and cast unit drawings: Click View creation in the options tree on the left, select the view and the properties that you want to change, and click View properties.
- Click Part mark.
- In part markmark that includes a set of selected property elements related to a part
Part marks are made use of, for example, when identifying constructions, when giving information about welding, when giving information about assemblies to a workshop, when giving information about how parts should be connected to each other, and when creating bills of quantities.
In the US, the term piece mark is used to refer to position number.
properties, go to the General tab.
- Use one of the following options:
Use hidden lines for hidden parts : Yes
Part mark frame and leader line are shown with a dashed line.
Use hidden lines for hidden parts : No
Part mark frame and leader line are shown with a solid line.
- Single-part, assembly and cast unit drawings: Click Save to save the changes in view properties and Close to return to drawing properties.
General arrangement drawings: Click OK.
- Click Save to save the drawing properties, then click OK and create the drawing.
With the advanced option XS_OMIT_MARKS_OF_HIDDEN_PARTS_IN_GA_DRAWINGS you can omit the marks of hidden objects in general arrangement drawings.