Add pull-out pictures in automatic reinforcement marks
You can add a pull-out picturesmall graphic in a reinforcement mark, table, or report template that shows the shape and dimensions of a reinforcing bar
for a reinforcing barreinforcement that represents a steel bar used to reinforce a concrete structure
The steel bars are usually ribbed and they are used to increase the tensile strength of concrete.
in the reinforcement markmark that includes a set of selected property elements related to a reinforcement
to illustrate the shape and dimensions of the bar in the drawing.
Pull-outsmall graphic in a reinforcement mark, table, or report template that shows the shape and dimensions of a reinforcing bar
pictures can be added in automatic and manually created reinforcement marks.
- On the Drawings & reports tab, click Drawing properties and select the drawing type.
- Load drawing properties that are as close to the ones you need as possible.
- Cast unit drawings: Click View creation in the options tree on the left, select the view and the properties that you want to change, and click View properties.
- Click Reinforcement mark.
- Double-click the Pullout picture element in the Available elements list to add it in the reinforcement mark.
- In the Pullout picture dialog box, select the scaling option in Scale by :
Auto auto-scales the pull-out.
One factor and Two factors scale the pull-out according to the values that you enter.
The scale of the pull-out is relative to the scale of the drawing viewview that includes selected model objects or an area in the model, that is represented in a drawing
A drawing view is a container for model and drawing objects.
A drawing can include several drawing views, which usually are two-dimensional views, plane views, to the model.
Examples of drawing views in Tekla Structures include main views, section views, single-part views, and 3D views.
. For example, if the drawing view scale is 1/10 and the pull-out scaling is 2, the actual scale of the pull-out in the drawing view is 1/5.
- In Rotation , select the rotation of the pull-out: Automatic , Plane or 3D. If the pull-out is 3D, and you select Automatic , Tekla Structures automatically shows the pull-out in 3D.
- In End marks , define the shape of bar ends in the pull-out.
- Select Dimensions to show bar dimensions in the pull-out.
- Select Exaggeration to show reinforcing bar hooks more clearly in the pull-out.
- Select Bending radius to show the bending radius in form of diameter of the bending roll.
- Select Bending angle to show bar bending angles in the pull-out.
- Click OK.
- Save the mark properties for late use with a unique name.
- Cast unit drawings: Click Save to save the changes in view properties and Close to return to drawing properties.
General arrangement drawings: Click OK.
- Click Save to save the drawing properties, then click OK and create the drawing.
A 3D pull-out showing the bending radius:
To change the leader lineline that connects an annotation object to the related object or point
length, color, line type, or representationthe way that the information included in a model is represented visually
of a pull-out, open the rebar_config.inp file located in the system folderfolder that is used for storing files that define default settings
defined by the advanced option XS_SYSTEM and edit the following lines: PullOutLeaderLineMinLength , PulloutColor , PulloutVisibleLinetype and PulloutRepresentation.