Continuous Beam Reinforcement
You can reinforce a continuous beam using a macrosaved series of actions that includes instructions for a program
Macros are located in the applications and components catalog. They are recorded or created manually and stored as .cs file in a folder defined with the advanced option XS_MACRO_DIRECTORY.
Macros can, for example, be used for creating drawings or reports.
Macros are sometimes used to run an application.
called ContinuousBeamReinforcement. The macro creates main top and bottom bars, stirrups, fittings, and additional top and bottom bars using system components. Longitudinal reinforcement (70) creates the main and additional top and bottom bars, Stirrup reinforcement (67) creates stirrups, and Battering connection (13) creates fittings.
To reinforce a continuous beam:
- Click the Applications & components button in the side pane to open the Applications & components cataloguser interface for displaying or modifying information in categorized lists
For example, profile catalog and shape catalog are catalogs.
- Click the arrow next to Applications to open the applications list.
- Double-click ContinuousBeamReinforcement.
- Select the beams and click Next.
- Select the columns and click Next.
- If needed, modify the reinforcement properties, and click Finish.
The reinforcements are created.
The beams must be aligned for the reinforcing to be successful.