Wall wall teeth (12)
Wall wall teeth (12) connects two perpendicular concrete panels with a tooth-shaped connection. The number of teeth can be set. Injection tubes and connection bars can be added to the connection. The connection is created with or without seams.
- Tooth connection (2 or 3 teeth) between two panels
- Injection tubes
- Connection bars
|2-teeth connection between two panels.
The height of the teeth can be modified and the clearance between the teeth can be set.
|3-teeth connection between two panels with connection bar.|
|Tooth connection between two panels with connection bar and socket.|
- Select the main part(1) part that exists in a building object and that determines the position number for the assembly or cast unit and the direction of assembly or cast unit drawings
(1) Main part can be an assembly main part or a cast unit main part.
(2) input part that the user selects first when creating a component
(2) Connections and details always have a component main part.
- Select the secondary part(1) part that exists in a building object and that is connected to the main part
(1) Secondary part can be an assembly secondary part or a cast unit secondary part.
(2) input part that the user selects after selecting the component main part when creating a component
(2) A component can have none, one or more component secondary parts.
The connection is created automatically when the secondary part is selected.