Anchor (10) connects two precast concrete parts, for example, two panels or a column to a panel. The precast concrete parts are connected with L profiles and with embedded connection profiles that act as anchors, for example, custom componentcomponent that the user creates and uses for creating model objects whose composition the user can modify as a group
bolt anchors or cast-in channels. The bolt anchors and the cast-in channels can be single-sided or double-sided. Additionally, seams can be defined between the main part(1) part that exists in a building object and that determines the position number for the assembly or cast unit and the direction of assembly or cast unit drawings
(1) Main part can be an assembly main part or a cast unit main part.
(2) input part that the user selects first when creating a component
(2) Connections and details always have a component main part.
and the secondary parts.
- Anchors (bolt anchors or cast-in channels)
- L profiles
|Connection with L profiles and bolt anchors.|
|Connection with L profile and cast-in channel.|
- Select the main part (precast concrete panel or a column).
- Select the secondary part(1) part that exists in a building object and that is connected to the main part
(1) Secondary part can be an assembly secondary part or a cast unit secondary part.
(2) input part that the user selects after selecting the component main part when creating a component
(2) A component can have none, one or more component secondary parts.
(precast concrete panel).
The connection is created automatically when the secondary part is selected.