Tube-SlottedHole connects a plate(1) part that represents a flat structure
(1) In some contexts, for example in analysis, the term plate object may be used to refer to plates.
(2) plate that represents a steel structure
(2) Plate is mainly used as a connection piece or as a floor plate.
to a round tube. This connection creates a slotted holesmall hollow open throughout a part or assembly that is usually used for fastening parts with bolts or other such objects
Hole is created in the same way as bolts and hole properties are defined in the bolt properties.
to the main part(1) part that exists in a building object and that determines the position number for the assembly or cast unit and the direction of assembly or cast unit drawings
(1) Main part can be an assembly main part or a cast unit main part.
(2) input part that the user selects first when creating a component
(2) Connections and details always have a component main part.
Slotted hole with a plate.
No support for polybeams or contour plates.
The hole is created only to one side of the main part. Tube-SlottedHole cannot be used for creating penetrating slots.
Connections are not created for plates which are not parallel to the main axis of the tube.
Select the main part (round tube).
Select the secondary part(1) part that exists in a building object and that is connected to the main part
(1) Secondary part can be an assembly secondary part or a cast unit secondary part.
(2) input part that the user selects after selecting the component main part when creating a component
(2) A component can have none, one or more component secondary parts.
The connection is created automatically when the secondary part is selected.