Merge analysis nodes
You can merge analysis nodes that are located close to each other into a single nodeanalysis model object that Tekla Structures creates at a defined point of an analysis model based on analysis part connectivity
Tekla Structures creates nodes at ends and intersection points of analysis parts, and the corners of analysis areas.
- On the Analysis & design tab, click A&D models.
- In the Analysis & Design Models dialog box, select the analysis modelstructural model that is created from a physical model and used on the one hand for analyzing structural behavior and load bearing, and on the other hand for design
Analysis model can be viewed in Tekla Structures in a model view.
Analysis model that is made with Tekla Structures can be worked on in other analysis and design software or application.
in which you want to merge nodes.
- Select the nodes you want to merge.
- On the Analysis & design tab, click Merge nodes.
- If you are merging nodes on analysis parts that have Keep axis position set to Yes , Tekla Structures prompts you to change it to No. To accept the change, click Set keep axis as No.
- Pick the location to which you want the nodes to be merged.
Tekla Structures merges the nodes into a single node and extends the analysis parts accordingly.