Change the content of an analysis model
You can change the content of existing analysis models.
If you change the content of an analysis modelstructural model that is created from a physical model and used on the one hand for analyzing structural behavior and load bearing, and on the other hand for design
Analysis model can be viewed in Tekla Structures in a model view.
Analysis model that is made with Tekla Structures can be worked on in other analysis and design software or application.
to Full model , Tekla Structures automatically adds all parts and loads in the physical modelstructural model with a direct or indirect counterpart in the structure to be built
to the analysis model if they match the analysis model filter.
- On the Analysis & design tab, click A&D models.
- In the Analysis & Design Models dialog box:
- Select the analysis model to modify.
- Click Properties.
- In the Analysis Model Properties dialog box:
- On the Analysis model tab, select the required option from the Analysis model content list.
- If needed, modify the analysis model filter settings.
- Click OK to save the analysis model propertiessettings that are defined by giving values to the properties associated with an analysis model
Analysis model settings can be defined in the physical model or in the analysis model.
To change the analysis model content from Full model to Selected parts and loads :
Copy an analysis model that has been created using the Full model option.
Change the content of the copied analysis model to Selected parts and loads.
Remove the unwanted parts and loads from the analysis model.