The Thomas Panels and Profiles Apex Ties macrosaved series of actions that includes instructions for a program
Macros are located in the applications and components catalog. They are recorded or created manually and stored as .cs file in a folder defined with the advanced option XS_MACRO_DIRECTORY.
Macros can, for example, be used for creating drawings or reports.
Macros are sometimes used to run an application.
can be used to define various types of ties between the two purlins of an apex.
Before and after
- Any modification of the selected parts will cause this macro to be updated.
- Selected purlins must be facing each other.
- Selected purlins must have the same section depth.
- Both purlin sections must be parallel.
- Roof slopes must have the same pitch.
Selection order example
When selecting a position ensure Snap to nearest points (points on line) is turned on.
- Pick a position along a purlin