The Thomas Panels and Profiles Diagonal Ties macrosaved series of actions that includes instructions for a program
Macros are located in the applications and components catalog. They are recorded or created manually and stored as .cs file in a folder defined with the advanced option XS_MACRO_DIRECTORY.
Macros can, for example, be used for creating drawings or reports.
Macros are sometimes used to run an application.
allows the placing of single or double diagonal ties.
Before and after
- Any modification of the selected parts will cause this macro to be updated.
- To reduce unnecessary parts in the models/clarity the end brackets are not always modelled.
- If the end of the wire is at a strut position the strut is cut back where appropriate.
- The TPP diagonal tie is designed to cater for angles between 25 degrees and 65 degrees.
- Selection process defines the direction of the tie rope and the location of the bolts.
- Counter formed holes are determined by the type of holesmall hollow open throughout a part or assembly that is usually used for fastening parts with bolts or other such objects
Hole is created in the same way as bolts and hole properties are defined in the bolt properties.
at the end of the rope.
- The selection of the purlins defines the direction of the tie wires, for example the first purlin defines the start.
- The selected positions are used for the distance along the selected member. If a bolt already exists it will be used, otherwise a bolt will be created at this location.
Selection order example
When selecting a point ensure Select all is turned on.
- Position (if required)
- Click middle mouse button