Tekla Structures 2018i release notes
Welcome to Tekla Structures 2018i!
Check the links below for information on the many new features and improvements in this version:
- Property pane for cut, chamfer, surface treatment, surface, and point properties
- Conical bent plates and other improvements in bent plate creation
- Large icons for toolbars and other user interface improvements
- Better performance and other modeling improvements
- Reinforcement improvements
- Redesigned customization tools for ribbon, property pane, and user-defined commands
- Improvements in analysis and design
- Document manager - Manage all drawings and other documents
- Improvements in Drawing content manager, marks and notes
- Other drawing improvements
- Improvements in Template Editor 3.7
- Base point use in Layout manager
- Improvements in interoperability
- Updates in tools for concrete fabrication
- Improvements in components
- Changes in advanced options
- Changes in template attributes
- Tekla Structures 2018i fix list
Follow the links below for information on fixes made in each currently available service pack:
- Tekla Structures 2018i SP1 release notes
- Tekla Structures 2018i SP2 release notes
- Tekla Structures 2018i SP3 release notes
- Tekla Structures 2018i SP4 release notes
- Tekla Structures 2018i SP5 release notes
We suggest that you complete any unfinished models using your current version of Tekla Structures.
This version is not backwards compatible. When you create or save a model in Tekla Structures 2018i, you cannot open it in older versions due to database differences.
Tekla Structures 2018i can only be installed on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
See the Tekla Structures 2018i Hardware Recommendations for more information.
Tekla Structures 2018i requires Tekla Structures License Server 2017 or later. To check which license server version to use with your current Tekla Structures version, see Which license server version to use.
Administrator's release notes
Advanced users should read the Tekla Structures administrator's release notes for information on how to apply the additional customizations available in this release.
Localization release notes
Environment-specific changes are explained in the Localization release notes.
Tekla Open API release notes
The Tekla Open APIapplication programming interface that lets third-party applications integrate to and communicate with Tekla Structures
Tekla Open API enables, for example, customizing Tekla Structures.
release notes can be found in the Tekla Developer Center.