Draw rebar pull-out pictures with Draw rebar pull-outs application
The Draw rebar pull-outs applicationpart of Tekla Structures functionality that is developed in order to extend the capability of Tekla Structures but that is not included in the Tekla Structures installation
creates exploded drawings of reinforcement using the settings defined in Rebar pull-out picture and marking or in associative notes. The application can be used for creating pull-outsmall graphic in a reinforcement mark, table, or report template that shows the shape and dimensions of a reinforcing bar
pictures automatically for multiple rebars at one go. To optimize flexible working with different types of drawings, use Draw rebar pull-outs together with Rebar pull-out picture and marking.
The application creates rebar pull-out pictures based on the objects that you select. You can select:
- Reinforcement: Bending shapes are only created for the selected rebars.
- Parts: Bending shapes are created for rebars in the selected concrete part.
- Views: Bending shapes are created for rebars in the selected drawing viewview that includes selected model objects or an area in the model, that is represented in a drawing
A drawing view is a container for model and drawing objects.
A drawing can include several drawing views, which usually are two-dimensional views, plane views, to the model.
Examples of drawing views in Tekla Structures include main views, section views, single-part views, and 3D views.
- A drawing from the Document manager : Bending shapes are created for rebars in the selected drawings.
Draw pull-out pictures
- In the drawing, select the object for which you want to create pull-out pictures: reinforcement, parts, views, or a drawing from the Document manager.
- Click the Applications & components button in the side pane to open the Applications & components cataloguser interface for displaying or modifying information in categorized lists
For example, profile catalog and shape catalog are catalogs.
- Click the arrow next to Applications to open the applications list.
- In the Applications list, double-click Draw rebar pull-outs.
- Define the type of method, the positions of the bending shapes, and other necessary settings:
Create pull-outs by
Rebar pull-out picture and marking :
Create the bending shapes on the basis of a saved Rebar pull-out picture and marking properties file.
Define and save the properties in the Rebar pull-out picture and marking application, which can be started from the Applications & components catalog.
- In the Configuration file list, select the desired settings file.
Associative note :
Create the bending shapes on the basis of a saved associative notes properties file.
Define and save the properties in the Associative Note Properties dialog box. It is important to define at least one pull-out properties file for associative notes.
Create pull-out for
Each rebar position number : A bending shape is created for each rebar position number.
Each rebar group : A bending shape is created for each rebar group.
Defines the position of the bending shapes relative to the concrete part. The options are:
Above and bottom : Positions the bending shapes above and at the bottom of the concrete part.
Bottom : Positions the bending shapes at the bottom of the concrete part.
Above : Positions the bending shapes above the concrete part.
Left : Positions the bending shapes on the left side of the concrete part.
Right : Positions the bending shapes on the right side of the concrete part.
Include or exclude the defined rebar classes.
Define the class of the rebars. Use the Exclude or Include to define whether to create a bending shape for those rebars.
Include or exclude the defined bending shapes.
Here you can define the shape codes of the rebars. Use Exclude or Include to define whether to create a bending shape for those rebars.
You can inquire the shape code of a rebar by clicking Inquire object on the ribbon.
- Click Draw.