The CMF Non-Standard Horizontal Cladding Support macrosaved series of actions that includes instructions for a program
Macros are located in the applications and components catalog. They are recorded or created manually and stored as .cs file in a folder defined with the advanced option XS_MACRO_DIRECTORY.
Macros can, for example, be used for creating drawings or reports.
Macros are sometimes used to run an application.
can be used to define individual column joint rails (CJR) and cladding support rails (CSR) between two selected rails.
Before and after
- Any modification of the selected parts will cause this macro to be updated.
- Most of the data required for this macro is fixed by CMF and stored in a series of data files supplied with Tekla Structures. Where standard data is not applicable, then certain items can be modified through the Parameters tab of the properties panel, but it is also possible to tailor the data files to individual requirements. This would require assistance from Tekla Structures support.
- All rail lengths must be parallel.
- Rails can be ‘toes up’ or inverted.
Selection order example
When selecting a position ensure Snap to nearest points (points on line) is turned on.
- Pick a position along the rail