Add text in superscript
You can use superscript in texts in all your text objects, dimension marks, other marks and associative notes.
- On the File menu, click Settings > Advanced options and go to the Dimensioning: General category.
- Ensure that the advanced option XS_SUPERSCRIPT_USED_IN_DRAWING_TEXTS is set to TRUE.
- Open the properties dialog box of a text object, mark or associative noteassociative annotation object that can include any additional information about the building object it is attached to
One building object can have several associative notes.
by holding down Shift and clicking the command.
For example, on the Drawing tab, click Text > With leader line.
- Do one of the following:
For text objects, enter the desired text in the Text box.
For marks and associative notes, open the Mark content - text dialog box by double-clicking Text in the Available elements list and enter the desired text in the Text box.
- Enter circumflexes ( ^ ) around the characters that you want to have in superscript.
- Click OK.
- Add the text, mark or note.
The following example shows how the superscript is entered in the Text box and what it looks like in the text.