Add reinforcement marks manually in drawings
You can add marks manually to reinforcing bars and meshes in drawings.
The reinforcement marks may already exist in a drawing if you have selected to create the marks in create the marks at drawing creation. If there are no marks, you can add them manually.
- Open a drawing that contains reinforcement.
- To adjust the reinforcement markmark that includes a set of selected property elements related to a reinforcement
properties, such as color and mark elements included, on the Drawing tab, click Properties > Reinforcement mark.
- Click Apply or OK in the properties dialog box.
- Select the reinforcement by doing one of the following:
Hold down Shift and select the desired reinforcement.
Open the Drawing content manager , select the model objects in the drawing and click Show to populate the Drawing content manager list. You can select areas, single or multiple views, or reinforcement. Then ensure that model objectobject that is represented in a model
A model object is either created in a model or imported into it.
selection is active , and select the desired reinforcement from the list.
- Right-click and select Add Mark > Reinforcement Mark.
The reinforcement mark is created.
Note that if you have not added any elements in the reinforcement mark properties before adding the reinforcement marks, the properties dialog will be displayed.