New template attributes
New attributes for parts
The new IS_BENT_PLATE(1) part that represents a flat structure
(1) In some contexts, for example in analysis, the term plate object may be used to refer to plates.
(2) plate that represents a steel structure
(2) Plate is mainly used as a connection piece or as a floor plate.
attribute tells whether an object is a bent plate(1) part that is created from contour plates, or beams whose profile is a plate
(1) Bent plates can be conical or cylindrical.
Curved beams, spiral beams, or deformed parts cannot be used for creating a bent plate.
(2) component object that represents an angle that is bent from a plate and that connects parts
. The attribute returns 1 if the object is a bent plate, otherwise it returns 0.
The new IS_SPIRAL_BEAM attribute tells whether an object is a spiral beambeam that follows the form of a helix and is defined by a start point, center point and the rotation axis
Spiral beams can be concrete spiral beams or steel spiral beams. They can be used to create spiral staircases, complex architectural structures, and concrete parking ramps, for example.
Spiral beam can rise from the work plane or be flat. If the spiral beam rises, the total rise is defined between the start and the end point.
. The attribute returns 1 if the object is a spiral beam, otherwise it returns 0.