You can export the 3D geometry of the cast units to the Unitechnik format. The result is a text file in ASCII format.
Supported versions of the Unitechnik format are:
You can export cast units consisting of concrete, steel and surface materials. Exporting of reinforcing bars (bent and not-bent), reinforcing barreinforcement that represents a steel bar used to reinforce a concrete structure
The steel bars are usually ribbed and they are used to increase the tensile strength of concrete.
groups and meshes with hooks is also supported. You can also export braced girders, solid, sandwich and double walls.
Exported cast unit:
- Holesmall hollow open throughout a part or assembly that is usually used for fastening parts with bolts or other such objects
Hole is created in the same way as bolts and hole properties are defined in the bolt properties.
- Steel embedbuilding object that represents an object that is to be cast into a concrete structure and that is used to connect structures or as an aid when constructing a structure
For example, a cast-in socket is an embed that is placed in concrete structures to allow parts to be bolted together on site. In Tekla Structures, embeds are modeled as steel sub-assemblies that are inside a concrete nested assembly.
- Reinforcing bars
- Insulation plate(1) part that represents a flat structure
(1) In some contexts, for example in analysis, the term plate object may be used to refer to plates.
(2) plate that represents a steel structure
(2) Plate is mainly used as a connection piece or as a floor plate.
For details about exporting to Unitechnik, see Export to the Unitechnik format.
For details about Unitechnik export settings, click the following links: