Create a named view in Web Viewer
You can zoom in the Web Viewertool that enables the user to publish a model or parts of it in a certain web page format
Models published with web viewer can be viewed via the Internet using a web browser (for example, Internet Explorer).
model and create named views.
- In the \PublicWeb folder under the model folderfolder that is used for storing files associated with a model
Tekla Structures stores all files associated with a model in a folder it creates with the same name as the model database (.db1).
In multi-user mode all users access the same model folder.
, open the index.html of the published model.
- Zoom in to the part of the model from which you want to create the view.
- Right-click and select Copy location.
- Create a new file in any text editor (for example, Microsoft Notepad) and paste the location information into it.
The file should look, for example, as follows:
- Replace the default name xyz with a name you want the view to have.
- Select all text in the file, right-click and select Copy to copy the updated location information to the published model.
- In Web Viewer, right-click on the model and select Paste location.
The view namename of an individual view
appears in the Named views list.
Web Viewer does not save named views with the published model. You can save the text file that contains the location information, then copy the text to the published model in Web Viewer the next time you want to use the view.
To allow others to see your named views, send the views using the Send Web Viewer link tool.