Modify automatic user-defined drawing attributes
You can modify the user-defined attributes before you create a drawing.
- On the Drawings & reports tab, click Drawing properties and select the drawing type.
- Load drawing properties that are as close to the ones you need as possible.
- Single-part, assembly, and cast unit drawings: Click View creation , select the view and the properties that you want to change, and click View properties.
- Click User-defined attributes.
- On the Workflow tab, enter project-specific information to be displayed in drawings and in the Drawing List.
- On the Parameters tab, enter a user-defined Comment for drawings, projects, assemblies, parts, and so on.
- Use the User field 1 to User field 8 on the Parameters tab to enter drawing-specific information.
- On the Title tab, select if you want to use project-specific or drawing-specific information in the title block of the drawing.
When you click Use project settings , you cannot enter any information in the title block fields.
- If you selected Use drawing settings , the title block fields become available, and you can enter the necessary data in the fields.
- Single-part, assembly and cast unit drawings: Click Save to save the view properties. Then click Close to return to drawing properties.
- General arrangement drawings: Click OK.
- Click Save to save the drawing properties, then click OK and create the drawing.
You can control whether the modifications in user-defined attributes affect all selected drawings in the Drawing List at the same time, even if the drawings are of different types by using the advanced option XS_DRAWING_UDAS_MODIFY_ALL_DRAWING_TYPES.