Add symbols in automatic marks
All types of marks allow you to add symbols in them. You can select the symbol filefile that contains symbols
The symbol file in use can be changed in the symbol files dialog box.
to be used and the symbol to be added in the mark.
- On the Drawings & reports tab, click Drawing properties and select the drawing type.
- Load drawing properties that are as close to the ones you need as possible.
- Single-part, assembly and cast unit drawings: Click View creation , select the view and the properties that you want to change, and click View properties.
- Click Part mark.
- In mark properties, double-click Symbol in the Available elements list.
- In the Mark content - Symbol dialog box, click Select next to the File box to select the symbol file you want to use.
- When you have selected the file, click Select next to the Number box to select the number of the symbol you want to use.
- Click OK.
Tekla Structures adds the name of the symbol file and the number of the symbol in the elements list.
- Save the mark properties for late use with a unique name.
- Single-part, assembly and cast unit drawings: Click Save to save the changes in view properties and Close to return to drawing properties.
General arrangement drawings: Click OK.
- Click Save to save the drawing properties, then click OK and create the drawing.