Create a curved reinforcing bar group
You can reinforce curved segments in a concrete beam or a curved wallplate that represents a structure such as a wall or roof panel
In Tekla Structures, a panel is created by picking two or more points.
In cast-in-place concrete the term wall refers to a concept similar to panel.
- On the Concrete tab, click Rebar and select Curved bar group.
If you need to modify the properties before you create the reinforcement, hold down Shift and click the Curved bar group command to open the Reinforcing Bar Properties dialog box.
- Select the part to reinforce.
Tekla Structures attaches the bar group to this part.
- Pick three points on an arc to define the curve.
- Pick two points to indicate the distribution direction of the bars.
Tekla Structures creates a group of curved reinforcing bars.
- If you want to change the curved reinforcing bar groupgroup of reinforcing bars that are side by side and have identical properties, except the possible variation in bar lengths
- Double-click the curved reinforcing bar group to open the Reinforcing Bar Properties dialog box.
- Modify the properties.
- Click Modify.