Create an object group
- On the View tab, click Representation to open the Object Representation dialog box.
- Click Object group to open the Object Group - Representation dialog box.
- Modify the object groupmodel objects whose settings match the settings that the user has defined for a certain purpose
In Tekla Structures, an object group is defined by rules and conditions, for example, to control the transparency and coloring of model objects in the views. Object groups can also be used in filtering tools, for example in selection filter, to select all objects that match certain properties.
- Click Add row.
- Select options from the Category , Property , and Condition lists.
- In the Value list, enter a value or select one from the model.
- Add more rows, and use the And/Or options or parentheses to create more complex rules.
- Select the check boxes next to all object group rules that you want to enable.
The check boxes define which rules are enabled and effective.
- Enter a unique name in the box next to the Save as button.
- Click Save as to save the object group.