The Kingspan Cleader Angle connection is used to create a bolted connection between a manually modelled cleader angle and the top or outer flange of a Multibeam/Multichannel section.
Before and after
- Any modification of the selected parts will cause this joint to be updated.
- The cleader angle must be running on the same roof pitch as the rafters and Multibeam sections.
- The cleader angle must be parallel to the column when used in a wallplate that represents a structure such as a wall or roof panel
In Tekla Structures, a panel is created by picking two or more points.
In cast-in-place concrete the term wall refers to a concept similar to panel.
applicationpart of Tekla Structures functionality that is developed in order to extend the capability of Tekla Structures but that is not included in the Tekla Structures installation
, the cladding rails can be either Multibeam or Multichannel sections.
Selection order example
- One or more Multibeam/Multichannel
- Cleader angle
- Click middle mouse button