The Kingspan Multichannel Base Cleat is provided as a detail for the bottom of Multichannel columns. It will define either an autoformed end for the column, single/double cold rolled cleats, or single/double hot rolled cleats.
Before and after
- Any modification of the selected parts will cause this joint to be updated.
- Holes, not bolts will be defined in the cleats.
- The Multichannel should be perpendicular to the ground / floor slabplate that represents a concrete structure
In Tekla Structures, a slab is created by picking three or more points.
Slab may be part of a floor, for example.
- The Multichannel will be cut back appropriately based on the pick position
Selection order example
- Pick a position along the Multichannel where the autoform/cleat should be created