The Kingspan Horizontal Cladding Support Column macrosaved series of actions that includes instructions for a program
Macros are located in the applications and components catalog. They are recorded or created manually and stored as .cs file in a folder defined with the advanced option XS_MACRO_DIRECTORY.
Macros can, for example, be used for creating drawings or reports.
Macros are sometimes used to run an application.
can be used to define an arrangement of Horizontal Cladding Support members (G140/150 or L145 channels) between Multichannel rail at the column position. The macro can also provide the necessary connections between the top rail and an eaves beam.
Before and after
- Any modification of the selected parts will cause this macro to be updated.
- Most of the data required for this macro is fixed by Kingspan and stored in a series of data files supplied with Tekla Structures. Where standard data is not applicable, then certain items can be modified through the Parameters tab of the properties panel, but it is also possible to tailor the data files to individual requirements. This would require assistance from Tekla Structures support.
- All rails must be connected to the columns using the Kingspan Horizontal cladding Sleeve (120).
- All rail lengths must be parallel.
- Eaves beam must be parallel to rails and above the last rail.
- All rails apart from the eaves beam must be Multichannel sections
- Rails can be ‘toes up’ or inverted
Selection order example
- Eaves beams (if required)
- Click middle mouse button