The Kingspan Standard Horizontal Cladding Support macrosaved series of actions that includes instructions for a program
Macros are located in the applications and components catalog. They are recorded or created manually and stored as .cs file in a folder defined with the advanced option XS_MACRO_DIRECTORY.
Macros can, for example, be used for creating drawings or reports.
Macros are sometimes used to run an application.
can be used to define an arrangement of G140/150 or L145 channels between the rails of a bay. It can also provide the necessary connections between the top rail and an eaves beam, and diagonal ties as required.
Before and after
- Any modification of the selected parts will cause this macro to be updated.
- Only one eaves beam may be selected for inclusion in the bay.
- Eaves beam must be parallel to rails and above the last rail.
- All rail lengths must be parallel
- All rails apart from the eaves beam must be Multichannel sections
- Rails can be ‘toes up’ or inverted
- If using diagonal ties to a column, the rails must be connected to the columns using the Kingspan Horizontal cladding Sleeve (120).
Selection order example
- As many rails as required and an eaves beam (if required)
- Click middle mouse button