The split tool allows user to split contour plates and polybeams.
How to Locate
Installers are available at Split Tools .
The above split tools toolbar available after the installation.
Using Split Tools
1. Contour platepart whose outline form the user defines by picking three or more points
The user can define the shape of the contour plate parallel to the work plane. The profile in use defines the thickness. The corners of the contour plate can be chamfered.
Click the icon, pick the contour plate(1) part that represents a flat structure
(1) In some contexts, for example in analysis, the term plate object may be used to refer to plates.
(2) plate that represents a steel structure
(2) Plate is mainly used as a connection piece or as a floor plate.
and select the desired points through which the plate to be splitted.
2. Split a polybeampart of a certain shape that is created as a continuous chain of beams passing through points that the user picks
The segments of the polybeam are straight, but segment intersections can be curved. For example, a beam that follows a zigzag line is a polybeam.
at a picked point:
Pick the below icon and select the polybeam then pick the location to split it as like below.
3. Split the selected polybeam to beams:
Pick the below icon and select the polybeam to split it as like below
This tool can split the straight & curved chamfer polybeam. It will not support full round chamber