This tool is meant for circular copy of the selected bolts within a single part.
How to locate
Installers are available at Bolt Polar Array for Tekla Structures version 2016.
After installation below icon will be available in Applications & components
1. Run the application from the Applications & components.
2. Select the bolt(1) connecting building object that is defined in the bolt assembly, and that fastens parts or assemblies or attaches to them
(1) Bolt must belong to a bolt assembly before it can be used in modeling.
(2) bolt element that represents a metal rod or pin that has a head at one end and the other end is open and threaded
(2) Bolts and other bolt elements are listed in the bolt catalog.
(2) A bolt is usually secured by a nut. A bolt is part of the bolt assembly.
objects, to be copy and rotate.
3. Pick the centre point by click on “Centre Point” button.
4. Enter the number of copies.
5. Enter the total included angle. Positive angle is clockwise and negative angle is anti-clockwise directions.
|Centre Point||Centre point of circular path|
1. Total Number of Items & Angle to fill
2. Total Number of Items & Angle between items
|This method is use the “Angle to fill” with Number of copies.
This method is use the “Angle between items” with Number of copies.
|Number of copies||Total number of copies|
|Angle to fill||Total included angle to fill. Positive angle is clockwise and negative angle is anti-clockwise directions.|
|Angle between items||Included angle between items. Positive angle is clockwise and negative angle is anti-clockwise directions.|
Currently copy rotate command in Tekla Structures is not working on bolts. This tool will resolve that problem. This is intended to copy the bolts within in one part.