Show layer information on reinforcing bars in drawings (RebarLayeringMarker)
You can mark reinforcing barreinforcement that represents a steel bar used to reinforce a concrete structure
The steel bars are usually ribbed and they are used to increase the tensile strength of concrete.
layers with different marking styles and line types in a drawing using the RebarLayeringMarker macrosaved series of actions that includes instructions for a program
Macros are located in the applications and components catalog. They are recorded or created manually and stored as .cs file in a folder defined with the advanced option XS_MACRO_DIRECTORY.
Macros can, for example, be used for creating drawings or reports.
Macros are sometimes used to run an application.
Before you can show layer information in a drawing, you must run the RebarClassificator macro in the model. The RebarClassificator classifies the meshes and reinforcing bars in the selected walls or slabs by their position. All reinforcing bars and meshes get an attribute indicating the layer where they are placed inside the concrete element.
To show reinforcing bar layer information in a drawing:
- Open the drawing.
- Click the Applications & components button in the side pane to open the Applications & components cataloguser interface for displaying or modifying information in categorized lists
For example, profile catalog and shape catalog are catalogs.
- Click the arrow next to Applications to open the applications list.
- Double-click RebarLayeringMarker to display the Rebar Layering marker dialog box.
- On the Marking style tab, select the marking style you want to use (symbol style or level prefix style).
- On the Marking settings tab, select the marker line type.
- On the Marking settings tab, do one of the following depending on the selected marking style:
For symbol style markers, select the symbol you want to use, and the symbol height.
For level prefix style markers, select the level prefix.
- Click All objects to show layering markers on all reinforcing bars, or select the individual reinforcing bars and click Selected objects to show the markers on the selected bars only.
- Level prefix style layering marker. The number, for example number 1 in T1, indicates the layer number. The letter, for example T in T1, indicates whether the reinforcing bar is on the top, bottom, near side or far side layer.
- Symbol style layering marker. The number of triangles indicates the layer number from the face. Triangle orientation indicates whether the reinforcing bar is on the top, bottom, near side or far side layer. For example for top bars, the triangle head points downwards, and for bottom bars upwards.