Modify associative annotation object (note, mark) properties
You can modify the properties of the associative annotation objects in an open drawing. By associative annotation objects we mean associative notes and all kinds of building objectobject that represents something that will exist in the real building or will be closely related to it
A building object is always created in a model, but it is also represented as a drawing object in a drawing in which its properties can be modified.
marks, for example, part marks or bolt marks.
- Double-click a mark or a note.
- Switch all the check boxes off in the dialog box by clicking the on/off switchat the bottom of the dialog box.
- Select only the check boxes next to the properties that you want to modify.
- Add missing elements in the mark on the Content tab and change the element properties.
- Adjust the mark frame and leader lineline that connects an annotation object to the related object or point
- To exactly place the mark in the position you pick and keep it there, click the Place button and select fixed in the Placing list.
- Leave the dialog box open, select all the marks that you want to change, and click Modify to apply the changes in all the selected marks.
To modify the properties of the weld marks of welds that you added in the model, you need to modify the weld in the model. When you number the model, the weld marks are updated in the drawings. In drawings, you can only modify the visibility settings of model welds.