Arrange drawing objects
You can reposition drawing objects on the basis of the protection properties of the drawing and the placing properties of each drawing objectobject that is represented in a drawing
- Open a drawing.
- On the Drawing tab, click Properties > Drawing and go to Protection.
- Check the protection properties, modify them as required and click Modify.
- Double-click objects in your drawing, such as marks and dimensions, and click Place to check and change the placing settings as require.
If the object is set to fixed , the Arrange objects commands have no effect.
- Click OK and Modify.
- In the open drawing, select the drawing objects you want to arrange.
- On the Drawing tab, click one of the following commands:
Arrange objects > Near current locations .
Tekla Structures positions the selected drawing objects so that they do not overlap other objects. Objects located in a free location are not moved, and overlapping objects are moved as close to the current location as possible.
Arrange objects > Ignore current locations .
Tekla Structures positions the selected drawing objects so that they do not overlap with other objects without checking the current location of the objects.