Rectangular column reinforcement (83)
Rectangular column reinforcement (83) modeling tool creates reinforcement for a concrete column that has a rectangular cross sectiongeometrical form of a part sectioned perpendicular to its axis
- Longitudinal main bars: corner bars (4), side bars
- Intermediate links
- Column end reinforcement
|Rectangular concrete column with corner bars and side bars bent outside the column. Side bars on long sides. Intermediate links tie side bars at every second stirrup.|
|Rectangular concrete column with straight corner and side bars entirely inside the column. End of column reinforced.|
Do not use for round columns.
- Select the main part(1) part that exists in a building object and that determines the position number for the assembly or cast unit and the direction of assembly or cast unit drawings
(1) Main part can be an assembly main part or a cast unit main part.
(2) input part that the user selects first when creating a component
(2) Connections and details always have a component main part.
The component is created automatically when the part is selected.
Part identification key