The BW Industries' Standard Horizontal Cladding Support macrosaved series of actions that includes instructions for a program
Macros are located in the applications and components catalog. They are recorded or created manually and stored as .cs file in a folder defined with the advanced option XS_MACRO_DIRECTORY.
Macros can, for example, be used for creating drawings or reports.
Macros are sometimes used to run an application.
can be used to define an arrangement of PJR sections between the rails of a bay. It can also provide the necessary connections between the top rail and an eaves beam, and diagonal ties as required.
Before and after
- Any modification of the selected parts will cause this macro to be updated.
- Only one eaves beam may be selected for inclusion in the bay.
- All rail lengths must be parallel.
- Eaves beam must be parallel to rails and above the last rail.
- The outside of the rails / eaves beams must align.
Selection order example
- As many rails as required and an eaves beam (if required)
- Click middle mouse button