When detailing a Horizontal Cladding System, the Kingspan / Metl-Con Panel Joint at Mid-Span (21) macrosaved series of actions that includes instructions for a program
Macros are located in the applications and components catalog. They are recorded or created manually and stored as .cs file in a folder defined with the advanced option XS_MACRO_DIRECTORY.
Macros can, for example, be used for creating drawings or reports.
Macros are sometimes used to run an application.
is used to connect manually modelled vertical Multi-Channel or G140/150 sections to a horizontal Multi-Beam, Multi Channel or Eaves Beam.
- Primary and secondary members must be at right angles to each other.
- The primary and secondary member(s) must have the same sheeting (outside) face.
- Primary member can be Multi Beam, Multi Channel or Eaves Beam)
- Select the primary / horizontal member.
- Select 1 or 2 secondaries.