This detail will define either AUTOFORMED end(s) for the column with a base platecomponent object that represents a plate welded to a column base
Base plates are used to distribute the concentrated load of the column over a wider area.
, single/double cold rolled cleats with a base plate(1) part that represents a flat structure
(1) In some contexts, for example in analysis, the term plate object may be used to refer to plates.
(2) plate that represents a steel structure
(2) Plate is mainly used as a connection piece or as a floor plate.
, or single/double hot rolled cleats with/without base plates. Holes, not bolts, will be defined. The column end will be fitted to the point selected for the detail.
- The Multichannel
- Point/Position at which to fit Multichannel
- Multichannel is perpendicular to the ground