Battering connection (13)
Use to fit the secondary part(1) part that exists in a building object and that is connected to the main part
(1) Secondary part can be an assembly secondary part or a cast unit secondary part.
(2) input part that the user selects after selecting the component main part when creating a component
(2) A component can have none, one or more component secondary parts.
, for example, in a custom componentcomponent that the user creates and uses for creating model objects whose composition the user can modify as a group
, either square to the main part(1) part that exists in a building object and that determines the position number for the assembly or cast unit and the direction of assembly or cast unit drawings
(1) Main part can be an assembly main part or a cast unit main part.
(2) input part that the user selects first when creating a component
(2) Connections and details always have a component main part.
, or at an angle.
Secondary is fit square to the main part.
Secondary is fit to the main part at an angle.
Before you start
Create two parts.
To enter the angle and the distance between the parts, go to the Picture tab.
If the part angle makes the gapany space between two objects
The term gap is used in its general sense in Tekla Structures.
larger than the value A , then the part is cut at the end.
Select the main part
Select the secondary part.