Modify a load combination
You can modify the load combinations of an analysis modelstructural model that is created from a physical model and used on the one hand for analyzing structural behavior and load bearing, and on the other hand for design
Analysis model can be viewed in Tekla Structures in a model view.
Analysis model that is made with Tekla Structures can be worked on in other analysis and design software or application.
by changing the load combination(1) set of load groups multiplied by their partial safety factors that is created in the load combination process
(1) Each load combination represents a loading situation to be checked according to the design code.
(2) process in which some simultaneously acting load groups are multiplied by their partial safety factors and combined with each other according to specific rules
(2) Load combination rules are specific to a design process and are defined in design codes.
name and factors.
You cannot change the load combination type or ID, or add or remove load groups after you have created the load combination.
- On the Analysis & design tab, click A&D models.
- In the Analysis & Design Models dialog box:
- Select an analysis model.
- Click Load combinations.
- In the Load Combinations dialog box:
- To change the name of a load combination, select it and enter a new name.
- To change a load combination factor, select it and enter a new value.
- Click OK to save the changes.