Delete load combinations
You can delete load combinations one by one, or several selected or all load combinations of an analysis modelstructural model that is created from a physical model and used on the one hand for analyzing structural behavior and load bearing, and on the other hand for design
Analysis model can be viewed in Tekla Structures in a model view.
Analysis model that is made with Tekla Structures can be worked on in other analysis and design software or application.
- On the Analysis & design tab, click A&D models.
- In the Analysis & Design Models dialog box:
- Select the analysis model whose load combinations you want to delete.
- Click Load combinations.
- In the Load Combinations dialog box, do one of the following:
Select the load combination(1) set of load groups multiplied by their partial safety factors that is created in the load combination process
(1) Each load combination represents a loading situation to be checked according to the design code.
(2) process in which some simultaneously acting load groups are multiplied by their partial safety factors and combined with each other according to specific rules
(2) Load combination rules are specific to a design process and are defined in design codes.
to delete, and then click Remove.
Hold down the Ctrl or Shift key and select the load combinations to delete. Then click Remove.
To delete all load combinations, click Remove all.
- Click OK to close the dialog boxes.