Use Model Checker Suite extended applicationpart of Tekla Structures functionality that is developed in order to extend the capability of Tekla Structures but that is not included in the Tekla Structures installation
to verify and review the model with existing or new checks that you can create.
Tekla Structures version: 20.1
.NET Framework version: 4.0
To install the extension:
- Download the Model Checker Suite installer package from Tekla Warehouse. For more information see Downloading an application from Tekla Warehouse.
- Install the file package.
To use the application:
- Open a Tekla Structures model.
- If the Model Checker Suite toolbar is not visible, do the following:
- Click Tools > Customize to open the Customize dialog box.
- Select the Model Checker Suite toolbar and select the Visible check box.
- Click the Model Checker Suite button .
- The Model Checker Suite dialog box opens.
- In the Model Checker Suite dialog box, click each checkbox to enable/disable the selected check condition.
- Click the Run Checks button.
- Each check indicates whether it passed or not .
- If one of the checks has failed, the Resolve button will become active. When you click the Resolve button, the Review dialog box appears. It contains a list of parts that did not pass the current check condition.
The Review dialog box buttons:
|Highlight part in model||Use to create a direct link between the table and the model, so selecting a cell in the table will select the corresponding part from model.
|Ignore selected parts /||Use to add the selected cell in the table in the Objects to ignore->By GUID list corresponding to its check component.|
|CSV /||Use to export the review to a .csv file.|
|OK /||Use to save and close the window.|
|Show/hide all checks thumbnails||Use to define whether or not to show all check thumbnails.
|Check for objects from model||Use to define
|Use to open check manager window.|
|Use to run the checks.|
This page is written for a legacy version of Tekla Structures
Documentation comments and feedback are closed because this page will no longer be updated.