Use Attach Part Wizard component to easily attach parts which are already detailed.
Bolts, edge chamfers, welds, and reinforcements associated to an attaching part are lost when the part is attached with the attach part command.
The attach part wizard handles these details for you by reassigning them to the newly formed part so the details are not lost
Tekla Structures version: 20.1
.NET Framework version: 4.5.1
To install the extension:
- Download Attach Part Wizard installer package from Tekla Warehouse. For more information see Downloading an application from Tekla Warehouse.
- Extract the file package.
To use the applicationpart of Tekla Structures functionality that is developed in order to extend the capability of Tekla Structures but that is not included in the Tekla Structures installation
- Open a Tekla model.
- If the Attach Part Wizard toolbar is not visible, follow the steps:
- Click Tools > Customize to open the Customize dialog box;
- Select the Attach Part Wizard toolbar and check the Visible check box.
- Click on the Attach Part Wizard button .
- The Attach Part Wizard dialog window will open.
- Click the Attach Parts button.
- You will then be prompted to:
- Select the part to attach to.
- Select parts that you want to attach.
- Click the middle mouse button to finish.
- The parts have been attached.
Note: The bolts, chamfers and reinforcements that are created before the attach, will not be removed; the welds will be removed unless they are between a part that is not attached.
|Attach parts||Use this button to attach parts.|
|Help||Use this button to open the help file.|
|Close||Use this button to close the application.|
This page is written for a legacy version of Tekla Structures
Documentation comments and feedback are closed because this page will no longer be updated.